Monday, August 15, 2011

Bonuses guaranteed again-Yaaaas!!!!

I'm sure, like me, you're sitting back basking in the news that once again the millionaires and billionaires that run Celtic will once again have their bonus intact. It gladdens my heart to know we have men at the club who are able to look at a player and think "If we sell him, we can reduce the debt even further" I cannot wait to tour Celtic Park again and look, proudly, at the balance sheet which will surely take a more prominent place than the European Cup in the boardroom.

The legends at Celtic now, Peter Lawwell, Dermot Desmond and Tom Allison, can rightfully take their place beside the likes of McGrory, Quinn, Tully, Johnstone, Dalglish, McGrain and Larsson.

This is normally a blog that doesn't do anything other than spout but it is time to celebrate this wonderful achievement by the board. What should we do? a gala dinner? name the stadium after them? No, we need much more. I suggest now that all fans go out and buy another strip, buy again the alarm clock that wakes you up with the Fields of Athenry and also make sure that you buy 10 Paradise Windfall tickets at each game now, a bargain at a mere £2. Oh, whilst I remember, there is another way to celebrate, the programme, to reflect our financial muscle, is now £3. For me, when I heard it, it was like hearing Albert Kidd had scored at Dens Park on May 3rd 1986.

Yes folks, the people's club are on the way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.