Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bangura Shangri-La

Shangri-La is a mystical place of harmony from the novel Lost Horizon by James Hilton.

Mohammed Bangura is a complete mystery.

I've sat on this for about six weeks now but the latest bizarre twist in the Mo Bangura&Celtic tale leaves me no choice. Alarm bells were ringing for people at Celtic the day Bangura signed for Celtic. He ordered a shed load of stuff from the Celtic shop and when the bill was floating about Celtic Park, Celtic gave the merchanside people Bangura's agent's phone number. When the agent was asked if the money for the bill should go to the finance department so to come right out of Bangura's wages, his agent "No, no, Celtic don't pay him, send it to me"

Then there is the fee, £2.2m. Yet only £1.2m reached AIK. Where did the other £1m go then? Given the merchandise tale, is 2 + 2 = 5 or not?  of course 2 + 2 can also, if you like, make 22, his age. 22 is his age, right, got that, probably much Adu about nothing.

Garry Parker was asked what he thought of him, he replied "He's not up to much"

Did Neil Lennon ever see Bangura play? Did John Park? Did anyone?


I don't what is going with Mohammed Bangura, I stand beside my sources on this though and I know from my own eyes that never in your life is Mo Bangura Celtic class and this latest injury, a three month lay off, just adds to the mystery.

You can choose to believe this, say I've made it all up, whatever, all I ask is what does you heart say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.