Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Goodnight from Me

I cannot think of a season that has felt as long as this. I'm sure some folk will agree, others may not, but for me personally this has been a draining year.

So this is my last blog of the season and I am taking a break from Twitter for a while. I don't want to be overly dramatic but folk close to me will know why I had to come back at such short notice and that reason was never going to get better, and now I need to devote more time on that front.

I also do think that with four books out in a year, it's time to step back a wee bit and make sure the folk who aren't already sick of me, don't become so.

This is not for a sympathy vote, just a "This is what I am doing" Post it note.

So to all who read and those who don't, take care.

Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.