Monday, July 30, 2012

Albert, Dougie and Wim. OUT NOW!

Well here it is, my latest attempt at brainwashing you all..

It's the limited edition Albert, Dougie and Wim.

Limited to 100 copies.

Here's the rub, should you choose to purchase, you'll see in Channeling Charlie Mulgrew not only am I quite, quite mad, but I may well have a baying mob of Internet Bampots after me...

So, please buy this, I may not be here much longer.

The limited edition part comes from the fact that I don't want to be bugging you all for months to get sales. The book will be sold from now until Sep 1st (The night of the, er, book launch) and the launch at the Blackfriars will be more of a celebration of Internet Bampottery.

So, here's how it works. There are 30 copies on Lulu, 30 copies on Kindle, 20 copies for download and there will be 20 copies at the Book Launch.

To buy from Lulu:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/paul-larkin/albert-dougie-and-wim/paperback/product-20266211.html

To buy from the Kindle Store in UK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Albert-Dougie-and-Wim-ebook/dp/B008N88C1U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343665468&sr=8-1

To buy from The Kindle Store in the US
http://www.amazon.com/Albert-Dougie-and-Wim-ebook/dp/B008N88C1U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343665551&sr=8-1&keywords=Albert%2C+Dougie+and+Wim

To buy a copy for Ipad
Contact me @paullarkin74 or email me at lovest86@hotmail.com

By all means bring your purchased copies to sign on Sep 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.