Monday, November 5, 2012

For the love of Kindle




http://www.amazon.co.uk/Means-Necessary-Journey-Celtic-Bampots-ebook/dp/B009XDKEQK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351634518&sr=8-1

A lovely little boost on Saturday came when @btwcelticshow let me know that the new book was No1 on Amazon's hot new releases.

On top of that it was beating the likes of Richard Gordon, and all the free publicity he gets, Alex MacDonald, that darling of the Celtic support, and, of course, Leggo.

This is all down to Kindle sales.

All joking aside, this is very humbling for me. The MSM are never going to touch this book, two journos even told me that, so all the PR is done by myself and The Internet Bampots.

In particular @shoegirl1881 has been superb with this and I pay tribute to her right here, right now.

However the biggest component is YOU. The folk who buy the book.

I can't thank you enough.

If my Father knew we were beating Alex MacDonald, I'd probably still be drunk.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/paul-larkin/by-any-means-necessary-a-journey-with-celtic-bampots/paperback/product-20416792.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.