Monday, November 12, 2012

Sevco are an open book



If you came to Scotland today, for the first time in your life, you'd probably get a picture of it that bore no resemblance to the actual reality. With Walter Myth joining the Sevco board, we are now at a stage where even Monty Python would reject the idea.

Mind you, I feel a bit like that too. The new book, above, has obliterated the likes of Alex MacDonald and Leggo's books and I find that hard to get my head round. I hope Johnny Doyle is smiling down.

See, because Walter Myth is untouchable in the MSM, no one will mention the fact that just a few short months ago, he did anything and everything he could to stop Charles Green's Sevco apply for a place in the Scottish League.

Except divvy up money of course.

So his appointment is portrayed as a masterstroke and not the desperate move it actually is.

I'd love to be in Phil Mac Giolla Bhain's position, the sequel to http://www.amazon.co.uk/Downfall-How-Rangers-Self-Destructed/dp/1904684262/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352715066&sr=8-1 is writing itself.

*Speaking of divvying up money, I can't tell you how proud I feel that folk are buying my new book. It is very humbling and inspiring. I know in these harsh economic times how little money there is around and from the bottom of my heart, slainte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.