Monday, July 8, 2013

The Front of The Bus 2.0

Yes it's one of those backslapping posts that come every so often, no one really reads and like most of the rest, it's someone else who needs their back, er, slapped.

I've tried to use the summer recess to get my shit together in terms of the books I have out being reformatted (PGH) and covers remastered (ADW, PGH and BAMN). My website is currently getting some wee tweaks and this blog has just had it's first makeover in the three years since I started it.

Of course, I say that like I just clicked my fingers and it happened but in reality I paid someone who knows what he is doing and he did it all, that someone is @90gaffney who makes up for his lack of social graces with some supreme design and computer skills.

I'm kidding of course, the man is a lady killer and I don't mean like Peter Sutcliffe for all you doubters out there.

I've never been one for thinking that blogs need to look good, the content is all matters, but it was time to give a shout out to The Gaffer for his sterling work.

And maybe acknowledge that I finally got my arse in gear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.