Wednesday, October 5, 2016

What Barry Ferguson won't tell you

I guess, like me, you've had your fill of Barry Ferguson this week. I've no problem with someone apologising for misdeeds in the past or trying to make themselves a better person as they get older (for obvious reasons) but see when you do it? Let's have the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I've no real interest in "Boozegate", who liked who in the Scotland camp and whether or not George Burley is a good manager. To me it's all nonsense that just adds to the SFA Circus.

What I am interested in is what Barry left out the story he told on Sportsound this week.

He and Allan McGregor got captured bevvying.

They were both fined two weeks wages.

Both fines were lodged, if you'll pardon the pun, with the SFA.

The fines were then given to charity.

Ok, we know all this.

Here's the added info: Allan McGregor paid way more of a fine than Barry Ferguson. Why?

Cause Allan McGregor wasn't on an EBT and Barry Ferguson was, hence Wee Barry's wages were declared as a lot less than they actually were.

Funny how he omitted this information, eh?

With all the air time he has been given this week, I'm sure a journalist will ask this question, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.