Monday, November 7, 2016

New website and all that

"It's my work he'd say and I do it just for pay" That's what The Hurricane told Bob Dylan apparently. Well, my work is finally starting to get some sort of organisation about it. I've had a website built to start streamlining all I do in the one place. It makes it easier for me to point folk in the same direction and, hopefully, it will make it easier for you to get info about the work. It's not a personal website, it's strictly for LS86 Productions and all we do under that umbrella.

I took a decision to have a shop as part of it (Don't worry, there will be no pictures of my face on a T shirt) which will sell signed books and various things like posters, DVD's and t shirts all related to the films and books. All that money will be ploughed back into future projects, rent and beer.

There's always something nagging at you when you try to monetise anything as an independent. The road I tried to go down was to write another novel (The IRA Block) as a passion project and say to folk "Look, if you like what I do, support this, and I can keep doing it" but then I realised I had no right to expect that.

I want to thank Richard Swan for making it painless and LD for helping with the shop.

So here is the new website www.ls86productions.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.