Friday, December 9, 2016

ABC hits Philadelphia

Today is the North American premiere of 'Anyone but Celtic' and, like The Asterisk Years, it is in Philadelphia. The venue is Smith's bar and restaurant on 39 S19th st. 19103 from 5 pm.

People often ask me why certain places are picked and the answer is they aren't, at least not by me. I go where I am invited and that is it in a nutshell. I am always honoured to be asked to come anywhere and the hospitality I have been shown by the Philadelphia CSC has been fantastic.  We are all Celtic.

The city of brotherly love.

There are plenty brothers in ABC but I can assure you none of them love you.

I love the ability to take what I do around the world and tell the stories of what I found out through sources and research with no small amount investigative journalism although the latter is not something I trumpet, there are plenty other card carriers to do that. The story is all that matters.

This isn't "new media" it is just "media" but it requires constant promotion. A lot of folk still don't understand this and it bursts my head as well to be honest (I'd love nothing more than to live in a world where I just focus on the work and someone else did the promotion) but that is the reality for now.  That is why I appreciate every like, every share, every retweet.

They are what get me to the likes of Philadelphia and I hope as many of you as possible can join me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.